[THREDDS #LLW-748348]: Fwd: [support] ask download data

Hi Rezza (and Dan),

The server is password protected, and I have no connection to the commercial
organization hosting the TDS.  If you are in fact a registered user of the data
hosted by this organization, you should be able to contact them for help
directly with your request.

Regards,
  Lansing Madry
  Unidata
  Boulder, Colorado

> Lansing,
>
> You did such a great job on Paul Venturelli's question, here's another.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Dan
>

> Begin forwarded message:
>
> > From: mbaahh rezza <address@hidden>
> > Date: May 15, 2013 2:43:36 AM EDT
> > To: address@hidden
> > Subject: [support] ask download data
> >
> > hy, i'm Rezza.
> >
> > i want to ask about how i can download wave height data in
> >
> "http://opendap.aviso.oceanobs.com/thredds/dodsC/dataset-nrt-global-merged-mswh.html";
> >
> > i want to download binary data for Indonesia which have 6 degree North
> > - 11 degree South, 95 - 141 degree East
> >
> > i confuse for insert variables,
> >
> > Thx,,

Ticket ID: LLW-748348