[THREDDS #MNI-826584]: Godiva 2 wms server configuration

Hi Patrick,

I don't believe we can configure as you are asking.  However, I do know that
other ESRL groups have TDS instances running behind proxy servers.  I contacted
one group, and found out the following trouble-shooting steps:

Rename the thredds war file in webapps.  For Patrick it would need to be
named  gsd#thredds.war .  This will allow tomcat to handle the uri properly.

Also in WEB-INF/web.xml set ContextPath parameter to gsd/thredds .

All the entries in catalog.xml need to have the base for each service
set to /gsd/thredds/... .

Also I have an apache config file for thredds the is :

ProxyPreserveHost Off

ProxyPass /psd/thredds   ajp://localhost:8009/psd/thredds retry=2
ProxyPassReverse /psd/thredds  ajp://localhost:8009/psd/thredds

CacheDisable http://localhost
<Location /psd/thredds>
        ProxyPass http://localhost:8080/psd/thredds
        ProxyPassReverse http://localhost:8080/psd/thredds
        order allow,deny
        allow from all
</Location>

Fixing the proxy server configuration should eliminate the issue you are seeing
with the self-referential URI in the Godiva2 link.

-Lansing