[THREDDS #MNI-826584]: Godiva 2 wms server configuration

Patrick,

That information is used everywhere (see the opening page of the catalog
here, for instance: http://esrl.noaa.gov/gsd/thredds/catalog.html).  The
TDS is just taking the information that apache is passing on through the
proxy, not creating it.

-Lansing