[THREDDS #OIJ-420182]: motherload thredds throwing Error 500 ISE

Hi Daryl,

I'm not yet sure what is going on here, but I noticed that the equivalent link
on our 4.3 server is working just fine:

http://motherlode.ucar.edu:9080/thredds/catalog/grib/NCEP/NAM/CONUS_12km/conduit/catalog.html

Do you have a need for the data to be served out through a 4.2 server, or can
you use the (new and improved) 4.3 server?

-Lansing

> Hi,
>
> Since yesterday sometime, I have been getting ISEs on motherlode for some
> NCEP data.  For example:
>
> http://motherlode.ucar.edu/thredds/catalog/fmrc/NCEP/NAM/CONUS_12km/conduit/catalog.html
>
> thanks,
> daryl
>
> --
> /**
> * Daryl Herzmann
> * Assistant Scientist -- Iowa Environmental Mesonet
> * http://mesonet.agron.iastate.edu
> */

Ticket ID: OIJ-420182
Department: Support THREDDS