[THREDDS #ODQ-353091]: dataset reloading in threddds

Ghansham,

Try setting cache="false" in your <datasetRoot> element.

You may also set maxFiles to 0 in threddsConfig.xml for <NetcdfFileCache> and
<HTTPFileCache>:

https://www.unidata.ucar.edu/projects/THREDDS/tech/reference/ThreddsConfigXMLFile.html

Regards,
  Lansing

> R/Sir
>
> I have the a set of thredds URLs (WMS/OPENDAP/WCS) for a set of netcdf
> files.  These netcdf files get updated after every 30 minutes. How to
> make thredds load the new files.  It seems it caches the metadata to
> improve performance.
>

> regards
> Ghansham

Ticket ID: ODQ-353091