[THREDDS #PMC-685007]: Problem with radar subset service

Hi Joe,

Thanks for the report.

The 00Z problem:
I think we're narrowing in on a solution. I'm afraid we won't have a fix in
place till sometime next week.

The HTTP response not compressed problem:
Definitely looks like a configuration problem for thredds.ucar.edu. I'm
guessing we'll have a fix for this problem in the next day or so.

Ethan

Joe Sirott wrote:
> Hi Ethan,
>
> The thredds.ucar.edu service seems to also be broken. This yields 0
> datasets:
>
> curl
> 'http://thredds.ucar.edu/thredds/radarServer/nexrad/level3/IDD?stn=KFTG&time_start=2013-03-16T23:30:00&time_end=2013-03-16T23:53:00&var=NCR'
>
> while this works as expected: