[THREDDS #BEQ-669858]: Help - GetMap request on featureCollection dataset failed on "

Good Morning Frederic,

Thank you for packaging all of your log files so completely for us.  We would
like to trck down the bug you are seeing, which may involve WMS code.  In order
for us to track it down, we need more of the files in the collection, of which
you sent us one.  How large is the collection?  It would be helpful if you
could tar them up and send them to us.

Regards,
  Lansing Madry
  Unidata
  Boulder, Colorado

> Full Name: frederic bonneaudeau
> Email Address: address@hidden
> Package Version: 4.3.16
> Operating System: Debian 3.2.0-2-amd64
> Hardware:
> Description of problem: Hi,
>
> I get some troubles trying to use the "featureCollection" dataset feature
> of thredds server.
>
> GetMap request failed for most of the "forcast_time" requested, throwing a
> "ucar.ma2.InvalidRangeException :  Illegal Range for dimension 0: last
> requested 10 > max 8".
>
> The issue occurs for all datasetTypes except "Files" datasetType, even
> if i put only one file in the collection.
>
> Can i get a little help (logs, conf and datas in attachment
>
> Regards,

Ticket ID: BEQ-669858
Department: Support THREDDS