[THREDDS #GHR-456072]: nullPointerException in when accessing 4.3.15 GRIB featureCollection's

I will be out of the office without email access until
19 March 2013.  I will read your mail regarding
"New Staff Reply - [THREDDS !GHR-456072]: nullPointerException in when
accessing 4.3.15 GRIB featureCollection's" when I return.

If you need to contact someone before then, please
contact address@hidden.

Thanks,

Ethan

--
Ethan Davis                         UCAR Unidata Program
address@hidden      http://www.unidata.ucar.edu

Ticket ID: GHR-456072
Department: Support THREDDS