[netCDFJava #NTY-853777]: Maven Repo- Access Information

Hello Christopher,

Unidata hasn't actually pushed our repositories up to Maven Central, so that
must have been someone else's effort.  However, we may start doing this in the
future.  In the meantime, point at this url:

http://artifacts.unidata.ucar.edu/content/repositories/unidata-releases/edu/ucar/netcdf/4.3.15/

Regards,
  Lansing Madry
  Unidata
  Boulder, Colorado

> Full Name: Christopher Wynnyk
> Email Address: address@hidden
> Package Version: 4.3.15
> Operating System:
> Hardware:
> Description of problem:
>
> Hi Unidata,
>
> I use your Java Netcdf libraries for several projects, great stuff.
> I was previously downloading Netcdf 4.2 jars via the Maven Central
> Repository, which appears to be no longer active as of 4.3.
>
> I am writing to request connection info for Unidata's new maven repo,
> i.e. how to I set my pom.xml to look towards the new location:
>
> <repository>
> <name>Ucar.edu</name>
> <id>???</id>
> <url>???</url>
> </repository>
>
> Alternatively, would it be possible to continue pushing jars to the Maven
> Central Repo as well?  This was working really well for our projects.
>
> Thanks for your help,
> Chris
>
> Chris Wynnyk
> address@hidden