[THREDDS #MRV-895858]: $%#^@!%^#

Hi Roy,

Earlier in our conversation, I was suspecting that our GRIB indexing code was
tripping up on something in your GRIB files. But since removing and re-adding
one set of GRIB files fixes things, that guess seems much less likely.

I think the best way forward is for us to try to reproduce the problem here and
see what we can figure out. Are your data files available for download from
your server? Or can you send us a few files from each of the monthly
collections you are using?

Thanks,

Ethan

Ticket ID: MRV-895858