[THREDDS #MKR-535211]: Motherlode issues

Hi Jordan,

Yes, it appears to have locked up. Looks like it might be some permGen out of
memory issues with one of our other test webapps. I just stopped Tomcat and
restarted and all seems to be working for now.

Just want to make sure you are aware that the motherlode TDS on port 8081 is
our test server. As such, it isn't as stable as our main server on port 8080
and we don't keep as close an eye on it.

By the way, what dataset(s) are you accessing?

Cheers,

Ethan

Jordan Walker wrote:
> We are currently accessing river forecasting center data from motherlode
> for one of our beach modeling applications and are having issues
> accessing it currently.  This dataset is hosted on the THREDDS on port
> 8081.  Could you look into what might be going wrong here and let us know?
>
> Thanks.
>
> --
> Jordan Walker
> Center for Integrated Data Analytics (CIDA)
> USGS WI Water Science Center

Ticket ID: MKR-535211
Department: Support THREDDS