[THREDDS #AUT-917295]: dataset archive

Hi Don,

To make a long story short, ML models have been cut back to 21 days and ML
radar to 30 days because of limited disk space. We have plans on upgrading ML
but the process is in it's initial phase. Lead had a raid failure where all the
data was lost. We got a new raid but there's only ~month of data on it. There
been some xfs format problems so we are considering using zfs or ext4 format on
lead. To say the least the details are not pretty. Don't know of a better site
to get your requested data, maybe Jeff Weber would have an idea.

Robb...

Ticket ID: AUT-917295
Department: Support THREDDS