[THREDDS #YRL-997326]: Follow-up on TDS discussion

Hi all:

This problem only affects NcML joinExisting aggregations.

If there's a problem with FMRC FeatureCollections, its a seperate problem that
we dont know about.

It would be helpful to verify if in fact it is fixed in 4.3 for joinExisting
aggs on your system. It depends on getting correct file metadata, so could be
OS dependent.

John