[netCDFJava #ATB-142303]: writing grib files

> Full Name: C?cile Duq
> Email Address: address@hidden
> Package Version:
> Operating System:
> Hardware:
> Description of problem:
>
> Is there a sample code for writing a grib2 file ?
>
> I managed to read one using the netcdf 4.2 api, but I don't know how to
> write one.

Hi,

The short answer is that while we support reading grib files into the CDM, we
don't support writing grib out.  There is a little information here, if this
might be helpful:

http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/software/netcdf-java/formats/GribTables.html

Regards,
  Lansing Madry