[netCDF #SFB-271463]: Problems when downloading CMIP5 data of NorESM1-M

> Dear Sir,
> ÂÂÂ Recently, I encountered problems in downloading the CMIP5 data of
> NorESM1-M model. The data can't be download no matter using shell script or
> directly using Internet Explorer. The feedback from the Internet Explorer is
> as follows:
>

> HTTP Status 500 - Internal Server Error
>

> StatusÂ500 - Internal Server Error
>

> THREDDS Data Server Version 4.0 --ÂDocumentation
> Could you please fix this problem? Many thanks!
> An example of the url is as follows:
> http://norstore-trd-bio1.hpc.ntnu.no/thredds/fileServer/esg_dataroot/cmor/CMIP5/output1/NCC/NorESM1-M/rcp45/mon/atmos/Amon/r1i1p1/v20120412/hur/hur_Amon_NorESM1-M_rcp45_r1i1p1_200601-210012.nc
> 2012-06-09
>

> ÂÂÂÂÂÂÂ ??Â
> ???
> ÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂ
>  ??
> LASG?IAP?CAS

Hello,

I'm afraid I can't help you with the server issue you are having.  This is not
a server that we host, and when I tried to find more information about it, I
found that the access to the link you gave is password protected.  I can only
suggest that you contact the organization that hosts the server you are trying
to access.

Regards,
  Lansing Madry
  Unidata