[THREDDS #BSB-960108]: data retreival

> Hi,
>
> I am developing application that taking information from
> NCEP-WW3-Global/Best Time Series.
>
> Am I accessing correct file to forecasting
>
> or should I access grib latest grib file
>
> please drop  your comments..
>
> Thanks
> teshan

Hi Teshan,

I think you will be fine pulling down data from motherlode - without knowing
more about your particular application, I probably couldn't say more.  There is
a lot of information provided through the links under "Documentation" at:

http://motherlode.ucar.edu:8081/thredds/catalog/fmrc/NCEP/WW3/Global/catalog.html?dataset=fmrc/NCEP/WW3/Global/NCEP-WW3-Global_best.ncd

Regards,
  Lansing Madry
  Unidata