[Miscellaneous #OHY-833439]: (No Subject)

Greetings!

It appears that the ENSEMBLES data portal is operated by ECMWF. The DODS access
will allow you to read the data from an opendap enabled client, but it won't
allowing you to directly save the file as netCDF from the access form. However,
it looks like ECMWF does provide access to the netCDF files directly:

http://ensembles.ecmwf.int/download/

and they suggest that the following page would be helpful in identifying the
data contained within those netCDF files:

http://www.ecmwf.int/research/EU_projects/ENSEMBLES/data/common_variables.html

Cheers,

Sean

> Dear ENSEMBLES project data portal,
>
> I am using some data sets from the ENSEMBLES data portal. I downloaded
> some rainfall data early last year (2011) but I need to download some
> more variables in order to explain some of my findings. On getting to the
> site now (though I have formatted my disk and redo all other necessary
> information) I have access to "DODS data access form" but I would need
> the netCDF format. I am using this for part of my Ph.D. PLEASE I NEED
> SOME HELP

Ticket ID: OHY-833439
Department: Support THREDDS