[THREDDS #NNG-253959]: CF1.6 Profile data okay as NetCDF, broken as OPeNDAP

The problem is that its _very_ slow. In ToolsUI, go to Debug / DebugFlags /
DODS/ and turn on server call debugging flag. this will dump each dods server
call as its made.

Cant use indexed access on these datasets, must switch to cdmremote. QED.

John

Ticket ID: NNG-253959
Department: Support THREDDS