[THREDDS #GDU-462151]: Help about downloading NARR-A data in NetCDF format

Greetings Javier!

The NOMADS server is maintained by NCDC and not Unidata, so I may not be able
to answer your question as I do not know the particulars of their server.
However, could the aggregation service the NOMADS server offers be of use?

http://nomads.ncdc.noaa.gov/thredds/ncss/grid/aggs/narrA/dataset.html

It may take some time to load the page, so please be patient.

Cheers,

Sean

> Dear Mr/Ms
>
> I'm interested in downloading some variables (u-wind, v-wind, temperature,
> pressure,...) of NARR-A dataset from first January 2011 to current in
> NetCDF format.
>
> I have checked that in the web page
>
> http://nomads.ncdc.noaa.gov/thredds/ncss/grid/narr/201203/20120301/narr-a_221_20120301_0000_000.grb/dataset.htmlit
>
> is possible to obtain the desired variables for each file (in only one
> time) but I would like to know if it is possible to download all the
> files in a entire period of time (i.e. 01/01/2011-current) with the
> desired variables in NetCDF format in a only request?
>
> I have been unable to find a way to do it in the web page.
>
> Thank you very much in advanced for your help.
>
> Sincerely,
> Javier PeÃa
>
> **
> --