[THREDDS #RBF-252256]: issue with svn

Hi Ghansham,

Several months back we stopped work on the SVN trunk and moved development for
netCDF-Java and TDS 4.3 to gitHub (https://github.com/Unidata/thredds). The
current stable release (version 4.2) is still on a branch of the SVN repository
(http://svn.unidata.ucar.edu/repos/thredds/branch/RB-TDS-4.2/). Version 4.3 is
still in active development with alpha/beta releases available but it will be a
few months before it becomes stable.

If you decide to look at 4.3, we are working on a developers guide for working
with git and will announce that to the netcdf-java and thredds email lists when
we have it ready.

Hope that helps,

Ethan

Ghansham Sangar wrote:
> R/Sir
>
> I am trying to use
> http://svn.unidata.ucar.edu/repos/thredds/trunk/<http://svn.unidata.ucar.edu/repos/thredds/trunk/tds/>
>
> and download lib, cdm, common folder.
> And trying to use ant to compile.
> But it seems like StringUtil2 class that I think resides in netcdf-4.3.jar
> is not there in it.
> Can this be resolved?
>
> Or there is some other place from where I can get that.
> I am trying to actually change NCSS interface.
> There are a few issues in that.
> If the product does not have time axis, still it shows up
> The times in the NCSS should be shown as list and not text boxes so that
> user can select.
> I wanted to add a map to do spatial sub-selection which is more of manual
> input as of now.
>
> regards
> Ghansham

Ticket ID: RBF-252256