[THREDDS #ENE-428997]: NC-WMS, Polar Stereographic projection in Google Earth

Hi Laurent,

For the TDS 4.3 release, we are upgrading to the latest ncWMS code. However,
I'm not sure if that upgrade will fix this problem.

Once I have the TDS 4.3 using the latest ncWMS, I'll take a closer look at this
issue.

I just added this issue to our issue tracking system

https://www.unidata.ucar.edu/jira/browse/TDS-224

You can keep track of this issue by clicking on the "Watch" link on the above
page.

Ethan

Laurent Bertino wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I am happy see that the Godiva2 now handles
> gridded data on a polar stereographic projection, but the buttons "Open in
> Google Earth"
> and "test image" give no results. When will that be included?
>
> Here is the link:
> http://tomcat.nersc.no:8080/thredds/godiva2/godiva2.html?server=http://tomcat.nersc.no:8080/thredds/wms/topaz/dataset-arc-nersc-bergen-no-myocean-brv2
>
> and here is another link:
> http://thredds.met.no/thredds/godiva2/godiva2.html?server=http://thredds.met.no/thredds/wms/topaz/dataset-topaz4-bio-arc-myoceanv2-be