[THREDDS #NRO-836852]: Support for geotiff

Hi Ghansham,

The THREDDS Data Server (TDS) supports the generation of GeoTIFF files for the
OGC WCS service. However, there are some limitations, I believe, to the
projections and such that can be handled and also that only floating point
output is supported.

The underlying netCDF-Java library does not currently support reading GeoTIFF
files. We are working with a group that has written a GeoTIFF IOSP. We hope to
fold that into our distribution at some point in the 4.3 series.

Hope that helps,

Ethan

Ghansham Sangar wrote:
> R/Sir
>
> Is there any support for geotiff files in THREDDS.
>
> regards
> Ghansham

Ticket ID: NRO-836852
Department: Support THREDDS