[THREDDS #SYP-673547]: thredds service type?

Hi Chris,

It looks like you were closing an extra service tag. The last tag in service
block,

</service>

is unnecessary, since the first line in that block

<service name="http" serviceType="HTTPServer" base=""/>

closes itself. Try removing the </service> tag and see what happens. We'll get
this figured out!

Cheers!

Sean