[THREDDS #TMT-923681]: NetcdfServer through DataServer

Greetings Mirza,

The URL on page 6 of the pdf you attached points to the NCDC NOMADS server,
which isn't run by Unidata. That said, it looks like the URL has changed, as
you no longer need to use port 8085 to access their THREDDS server. I think you
will be able to find the files/services you need by visiting

http://nomads.ncdc.noaa.gov/thredds/catalog/narrmonthly/catalog.html

and finding the dataset you wish to work with. The dataset shown on page 6 can
now be found at the following link:

http://nomads.ncdc.noaa.gov/thredds/catalog/narrmonthly/200001/20000101/catalog.html?dataset=narrmonthly/200001/20000101/narrmonhr-a_221_20000101_0000_000.grb

Cheers!

Sean

> Full Name: Mirza M Billah
> Email Address: address@hidden
> Package Version:
> Operating System:
> Hardware:
> Description of problem: I used to convert *.grb files from NARR program to
> netCDF using NetcdfServer following the attachemnt in the attached files.
> I could find the NARR data from another link but could not find your sites to
> convert my *.grb files to *.grb.nc files (page 6 of 17 in the attached file).
> Do you still have that server where i can convert my files  or you have moved
> to another options ?

Ticket ID: TMT-923681
Department: Support THREDDS