[netCDFJava #PZX-953741]: toolsUI-4.0.jar

Hi Christina,

You have a mismatch in your version numbers below (4.0 and 4.2). Both 4.0 and
4.2 have the FileWriter class. Are you calling the same version of the jar that
you have. If you have that correct, double check that you are running the
command below from the directory where the jar file is located.

Hope that helps,

Ethan

Christina Kalb wrote:
> Hi:
> I am trying to convert a nexrad level II file to netCDF using toolsUI-4.2.jar
> and the following command:
> java -classpath toolsUI-4.0.jar ucar.nc2.FileWriter -in KHGX19980421_072945
> -out KHGX19980421_072945.nc
>
> However, I keep getting the list of errors:
> xception in thread "main" java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: ucar/nc2/FileWriter
> Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: ucar.nc2.FileWriter
> at java.net.URLClassLoader.findClass(URLClassLoader.java:190)
> at sun.misc.Launcher$AppClassLoader.loadClass(Launcher.java:301)
> Could not find the main class: ucar.nc2.FileWriter.  Program will exit
>
> Is there a way to fix this?

Ticket ID: PZX-953741
Department: Support netCDF Java