[THREDDS #NCT-216206]: TDS report incorrect attribute data type

Internally to the tds server, we have the following
sequence of conversions occurring:
.nc -> cdm -> opendap.
It is the .nc->cdm conversion
we need to see. I cannot seem to locate where it is happening,
but when I do, I can dump it. If the dump shows
that the byte data is being converted to int16, then we will
know that the converter is the problem. If it shows correctly,
then I will have to look more closely at the cdm->opendap
conversion code.
=Dennis Heimbigner
 Unidata

=Dennis Heimbigner