[THREDDS #VER-403589]: Add KGLX (Langley Hill radar) to THREDDS Level 3 radar composite?

Hi Joe,

I was getting the information second hand so I think I garbled the message. I
just got a URL to a NWS TIN about the radar

http://www.roc.noaa.gov/WSR88D/PublicDocs/TIN11-38.pdf

Which says it would be operational in September; it is just that the new scan
angle is not being included in the level 3 products. So, differentiating the
scan angles for the composites isn't a problem.

Sorry for the confusion.

Ethan

Joe Sirott wrote:
> Hi Ethan,
>
> Just wondering: where did you get that info? I believe it's operational
> -- for instance, it's included on the NWS radar web sites
> (http://radar.weather.gov/radar.php?rid=lgx&product=N0R&overlay=11101111&loop=no),
> but I could be wrong. Still, even if it goes up and down (and certainly
> in the last few weeks it's been up every time I check), many of the
> other radars also go down from time to time, so I'm not sure why that
> would be an issue.
>
> Oh well, thanks anyway.

Ticket ID: VER-403589
Department: Support THREDDS