[THREDDS #VER-403589]: Add KGLX (Langley Hill radar) to THREDDS Level 3 radar composite?

Hi Joe,

Yup, I'm seeing level 3 data for LGX that you are seeing and the level 2 data
for KLGX at

http://motherlode.ucar.edu:8080/thredds/catalog/nexrad/level2/KLGX/catalog.html

However, I'm not seeing it in any of the composites (both NWS and Unidata
generated).

Tom, I assume since we are seeing the level 3 data it is coming over the
NOAAPORT SBN? Any idea why it isn't showing up in the composites? Is there a
GEMPAK station table that needs KLGX added to it?

Ethan

Joe Sirott wrote:
> Hi Ethan,
>
> FYI, I mistyped the radar: it's KLGX, not KGLX. You're getting the data
> from somewhere, because the station is in your THREDDS catalog at
> http://motherlode.ucar.edu:8080/thredds/catalog/nexrad/level3/N0R/LGX/20111005/catalog.html

Ticket ID: VER-403589
Department: Support THREDDS