[THREDDS #VER-403589]: Add KGLX (Langley Hill radar) to THREDDS Level 3 radar composite?

Hi Joe,

re:
> Thanks for responding. I notice that my e-mail came out a little testy
> -- sorry about that.

No worries.

re:
> Just out of curiosity, what are you using for composite generation?
> GEMPAK?

Yes, we use GEMPAK to create the composites of NEXRAD Level III products.
And, as soon as a new station is added to the NOAAPort SBN for one of the
products
we are creating composites (e.g., base reflectivity at tilt 0, one-hour
precipitation totals, and storm-total precipitation) for, they get added
automatically to the composites.  And, those composites are automatically
made available through THREDDS.

Ticket ID: VER-403589
Department: Support THREDDS