[THREDDS #DUN-923410]: THREDDS netcdf subset function problem

Hi Yoshiyuki,

From your main catalog page, it looks like you are running TDS 4.0.13. Our
current stable release is TDS 4.2.7. There have been a number of improvements
and bug fixes in the NCSS service since 4.0. So my first suggestion would be to
upgrade to the current version and see if you still have the problem.

Here is the link for the current release

ftp://ftp.unidata.ucar.edu/pub/thredds/4.2/thredds.war

And here's docs for upgrading to 4.2

http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/projects/THREDDS/tech/tds4.2/UpgradingTo4.2.html

Let us know if that doesn't help.

Ethan

Yoshiyuki Kudo wrote:

> I have a problem with THREDDS NetCDF subset feature.
>
> We have bunch of model output data in netcdf on THREDDS serv
> er. And the problem is that if you pick one for example:
> http://mesocyclone.dkrz.de:7070/thredds/ncss/grid/ceop2/jma/
> 2008/0217/brasilia_200802171200.nc/pointDataset.html
>
> you enter lat/lon on the upper right corner, hit
> submit button, and then I get an error message saying incorr
> ect lat/lon. This happens even though I provided correct one
> s.
>
> Can you please take a look and tell me how to solve this ?
>
> Thank you,
>
> Yoshiyuki

Ticket ID: DUN-923410
Department: Support THREDDS