[THREDDS #XLF-986148]: aggregating ensembles

You can generalize this:

<?xml version='1.0' encoding='UTF-8'?>
<netcdf xmlns='http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/namespaces/netcdf/ncml-2.2'>
  <variable name='ens' type='String' shape='ens'>
    <attribute name='long_name' value='ensemble coordinate' />
    <attribute name='_CoordinateAxisType' value='Ensemble' />
  </variable>
  <aggregation dimName='ens' type='joinNew'>
    <variableAgg name='tasmax'/>
    <netcdf
location='E:/work/dmurray/A1B_HadCM3Q3_DM_25km_2001-2010_tasmax.nc.gz'
coordValue='HadCM'/>
    <netcdf
location='E:/work/dmurray/A1B_ECHAM5-r3_DM_25km_2001-2010_tasmax.nc.gz'
coordValue='ECHAM5'/>
  </aggregation>
</netcdf>

I would not do the time aggregation if possible, as i think it will slow things
down. CDM will need to uncompressed the files which will be slow the first
time. So it would be better to work on subsets, to minimize space.