Re: occasional weird timestamps and bad data with THREDDS

Sorry, please look at surface_sea_water_velocity

On Thu, Apr 7, 2011 at 11:05 AM, tom cook <address@hidden> wrote:
The problem is happening now.
http://hfrnet.ucsd.edu/thredds/godiva2/godiva2.html?server=http://hfrnet.ucsd.edu/thredds/wms/HFRNet/USEGC/6km/hourly/RTV

If you look at the 1400 sample for today, the lat lon are shifted. Can you let me know if you can check it out?
Thanks,
Tom