[netCDFJava #ENX-763537]: Projection javaDoc?

Hi Steve,

Steve Sullivan wrote:
> I'm looking for the javadoc for
> ucar.unidata.geoloc.projection.LambertConformal
> and find it at
> http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/software/netcdf-java/v2.2.22/javadoc/ucar/unidata/geoloc/projection/LambertConformal.html
>
> But under the most current release,
> http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/software/netcdf-java/v4.1/javadoc/index.html
> it doesn't exist.
>
> Is LambertConformal deprecated, dead, deceased, dying, or just MIA?

None of the above. Our latest code re-org moved LambertConformal but that move
didn't get folded into the javadocs ...

Actually, looks like an old code re-org broke this in the javadoc. Our latest
code re-org (in our development code) has actually fixed this problem. If you
look at the 4.2.18 (dev) release, you can find LambertConformal:

http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/software/netcdf-java/v4.2.18/javadoc/index.html

Ethan

> Thanks,
>
> Steve