[THREDDS #KBG-661770]: TDS V4

Hi Alex,

This is the joinExisting aggregation on time listed below?

I'm not sure if there is a way to configure the aggregation so the time
coordinate is not converted to ISO string values. I'm guessing not but I will
double check.

Can you send us some example datasets so we can look into why the time
dimension is not the right size?

Ethan

Ticket ID: KBG-661770
Department: Support THREDDS