[THREDDS #PEF-311987]: Struggling with new FMRC specification in TDS 4.2

assuming what you sent me comes from this catalog:

[ your THREDDS server ]

im seeing a spurious blank space in the spec:

        <collection
          spec="
/usgs/data0/barmstrong/coawst/coawst_2_2/Output/coawst_us_#yyyyMMdd_HH#.nc$"
          recheckAfter="15 min" olderThan="5 min"/>
          recheckAfter="15 min" olderThan="5 min"/>

remove and try again. also, I will add blank removal.

Ticket ID: PEF-311987
Department: Support THREDDS