[SupportPlaza #LWJ-749499]: FW: THREDDS WCS GetCoverage Http 400 Bad Request

Hi Derrick,

I'm not having any problems with that dataset on our server running TDS 4.1 or
on the one running our development code, TDS 4.2.

I'm really not sure what might be going on ...

Are you getting any log files in ${TOMCAT_HOME}/content/thredds/logs? We see
the "No appenders" WARNing messages due to how we configure logging (a bit
round about I'm afraid). I'm not sure about the ERROR message. Was this a clean
deployment of the .war file? Or was there an upgrade to this version of the
TDS? Sometimes if you deploy over an old version of a webapp without
undeploying it first, you can get strange class loading issues.

If there are any log files, the threddsServlet.log file is the one of most
interest. We may have to up the logging levels to get much information there
though.

Ethan

> I have upgraded my Thredds to use
> [Version 4.1.20100520.1554 - 20100520.1554]
>

> Also, I have installed WebScarab, and making the following getCoverage
> request:
>
> http://localhost:8082/thredds/wcs/galeon/striped.nc?request=GetCoverage&version=1.0.0&service=WCS&format=NetCDF3&coverage=ta&time=2005-05-10T00:00:00Z&vertical=100.0&bbox=-134,11,-47,57%20
>
> I get the following response:
>
> <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
> <ServiceExceptionReport xmlns="http://www.opengis.net/ogc"; version="1.2.0">
> <ServiceException>Problem creating coverage [ta].</ServiceException>
> </ServiceExceptionReport>
>

> Do you have any idea why this is happening?
>
> Derrick Wong
> Software Engineer | ASRDC (Australian Spatial Research Data Commons) Project
> | CSIRO

Ticket ID: LWJ-749499
Department: Support THREDDS