Re: GeoTIFFS Redux Redux

I actually normally do that, but just in case I will do so early tomorrow
morning which is a good time for us to do a restart.  I just downloaded the
latest war, will let you know.

-Roy

On Apr 21, 2010, at 7:18 PM, John Caron wrote:

> On 4/21/2010 3:43 PM, Roy Mendelssohn wrote:
>> maybe delete webapp/thredds and reinstall?
>>

> most likely is if $(tomcat)/webapps/thredds somehow has old stuff in it.
>
> i would stop tomcat, delete webapps/thredds and webapps/thredds.war,
> reinstall thredds.war, and restart tomcat

**********************
"The contents of this message do not reflect any position of the U.S.
Government or NOAA."
**********************
Roy Mendelssohn
Supervisory Operations Research Analyst