[THREDDS #ZTB-960075]: Thredds + Apache + SSL

Hi Hank,

I agree with Jeff, looks like a problem in the underlying netCDF-Java library.
I'm not sure if the problem is how we deal with the HTTPS itself or that your
certificate is self-signed.

We will dig into it. We're a bit swamped this week so it may take a few days to
get back to you.

Ethan

Jeff McWhirter wrote:
> Hank Fisher wrote:
> > but I am using his IDV plugin, which enables the initial handshake with
> > the https server.  We still have the problem with -1 as the port value.
> >

> The -1 shown in the error message is a red herring. The problem is that it
> looks like the opendap reading code on the client isn't handling https.
>
> I am switching this ticket over to the java/netcdf folks.

Ticket ID: ZTB-960075
Department: Support netCDF Java