[THREDDS #ZTB-960075]: Thredds + Apache + SSL

Hank,

> Hi Jeff, Howard and I should probably coordinate our help desk requests

No  problem I just wanted to verify that you were using his plugin.

> but I am using his IDV plugin, which enables the initial handshake with
> the https server.  We still have the problem with -1 as the port value.

The -1 shown in the error message is a red herring. The problem is that it
looks like the opendap reading code on the client isn't handling https.

I am switching this ticket over to the java/netcdf folks.

-Jeff

Ticket ID: ZTB-960075