[THREDDS #UQS-396575]: error report

Hi Sergio,

I'm also getting errors when reading the "mld" and "mlp" variables from that
dataset (all the other variables seemed to work fine). We don't run the
tds.hycom.org server but I've emailed the HYCOM people with a few questions to
see if we can figure out what is going on. I'll let you know as we figure
things out.

Thanks,

Ethan

> address@hidden HYCOM]$ ncecat --variable mlp -d MT,10,10 -d Y,1097,1124
> -d X,2873,3373 http://tds.hycom.org/thredds/dodsC/GLBa0.08/expt_90.6 -O
> hycom_0010.nc
> ERROR: program exiting through nco_err_exit() which will now call
> exit(EXIT_FAILURE)
> nco_err_exit(): ERROR nco_get_vara
> OPeNDAP Error: An internal error was encountered in Vector.cc at line 551:
> The server sent declarations and data with mismatched sizes.
> Please report this to address@hidden

Ticket ID: UQS-396575
Department: Support THREDDS