[Fwd: Re: [Fwd: Request MD5 Checksum on thredds.war file (version 4.1)]]

amanda, you should find the MD5 file in

ftp://ftp.unidata.ucar.edu/pub/thredds/4.1/thredds.war.MD5

it will change whenever we update the war file.

currently it is:

95d771f9fa9aeb8e1336a12fc4b8c859

-------- Original Message -------- Subject: Request MD5 Checksum on thredds.war file (version 4.1) Date: Tue, 12 Jan 2010 14:46:14 -0600 From: Amanda Waltman <address@hidden> To: address@hidden

Hi John,
Per our phone conversation, would you kindly run a checksum (MD5) on the
thredds.war file for Version 4.1 & email me the checksum signature hash
output?

My contact info is below if you need any more information.

Thank you,
Amanda