[THREDDS #ZUR-765141]: another one that works as NcML, but not as THREDDS Catalog via OpenDAP

Rich,

I tried the catalog on our test server: failure Then updated test server to
latest trunk code: failure. I don't know why my work environment works. The
details I found so far are: The ncml path for ToolsUI  and TDS catalog are
slightly different. I'm investigating calls to Variable resetDimensions() now.
Will let you know when I find the problem

Robb....

Ticket ID: ZUR-765141
Department: Support THREDDS