[THREDDS #ITI-689020]: info

Manuele,

I'm presumming that you are looking at a OPeNDAP dataset form.
Using url:
http://motherlode.ucar.edu:8081/thredds/dodsC/fmrc/NCEP/NDFD/CONUS_5km/files/NDFD_CONUS_5km_20091115_1800.grib2.html
   as a sample

The information about the Y and X are down the page from the Max Temperature
variable. For this model the units are km between the points. To find the
values, check the box on the Y and return ascii. Not all models use km, there
are latitude/longitude x and y coordinates in other models. Also, you should
look at the bottom of the page, the DDS description of the model. I would do
some trial and error tests. The syntax 0:1:688 means start at 0, use stride 1,
end at 688. This should get you started.

RObb...

Ticket ID: ITI-689020
Department: Support THREDDS