[THREDDS #DRR-610037]: FillValue....

Hi Michael,

> regarding the "Coordinate Axis" you have been right. I tried serving the file
> using WMS and
> the error message "Cannot yet deal with coordinate axes of 1 > dimension" had
> been reported
> by THREDDs.
>
> Looking at the ncWMS website I found the below:
>
> http://www.resc.rdg.ac.uk/trac/ncWMS/wiki/TwoDimensionalCoordinateAxes
>
> which states the latest version handles two dimensional coordinate axes, but
> I guess this is not the version you presently have.

That is correct, we are not fully up to date with the ncWMS code. We will be
updating to the ncWMS 1.0 code but we don't yet have a firm timeline. It will
not happen before the TDS 4.1 is made stable. And it will probably not happen
before ncWMS 1.0 is fully released.

Ethan

Ticket ID: DRR-610037
Department: Support THREDDS