[THREDDS #IJY-113103]: Docs wrong for GFS 2.5 grids

Don, Ethan

I looked at GFS_GLobal_2p5deg ml files, pqact.threddsconduit file and the
Unidata Data page. The GFS_GLobal_2p5deg is only valid for periods 192-384, so
I changed models.xml summary tag to reflect this. I also changed the IDV
gfs_model.xml catalog summary to be correct.

RObb...

Ticket ID: IJY-113103
Department: Support THREDDS