[THREDDS #RDT-808100]: Color Palette

Hi Tim,

> > Can you send me a few sample data files [...]?
> >
> Sure, thanks for the help!
>
> http://edac-dap.northerngulfinstitute.org/NCOM/

I guess I'm not as familiar with the details of WMS as I could be.

If you add "TRANSPARENT=TRUE" to your GetMap request, missing data will be
transparent (as long as the image format supports transparent backgrounds).

http://server/thredds/wms/data/myData.nc
    ?request=GetMap&version=1.3.0
    &transparent=true&format=image/png&...

Ethan