[THREDDS #TMB-757245]: XML parser error: Invalid content was found starting with element 'variable'. No child element is expected at this point.

Hi Rich,

> Woo hoo!  Yeah, moving the variables before the aggregation fixed the
> message.  Like you said, it didn't really have an impact, but I hate
> seeing error messages.  Yes, this was coming from the catalogInit.log
> file from the TDS4.

Glad that worked. Yes, error messages sure can be pesky. Especially error
messages that are OK to ignore.

Ethan

Ticket ID: TMB-757245
Department: Support THREDDS