[THREDDS #WUY-770923]: Thredds client

Hi Ernie,

All your messages have ended up in our system encoded in HTML and very hard to
read. Are there any settings in your email client that will allow you to send
plain text? Or include both plain text and HTML?

> Sorry I meant NetCDf UI toolset not Netted (a victim
> of spellcheck I think).

Ah yes, the always helpful automatic spell checker.

> We use IDV extensively in our lab, but what I am looking
> for is an application or tool that could be set up to
> automatically pull data from the TDS and store the
> returned files. The legacy systems are things like WARP,
> ITWS, (and simulations of those systems) etc. The systems
> are operational and any changes to their code must be
> carefully thought out. So the current goal is to access
> and provide them with data in the way they currently
> retrieve it but with data sourced from a more advanced
> netcentric architecture.

I don't know of any clients that are designed specifically to automatically and
on a regular basis access data and store it on disk. However, you could write
some kind of script that uses the NCSS service that I described in my earlier
email to access and store the desired data and then run the script with a cron
task.

Ethan

Ticket ID: WUY-770923
Department: Support THREDDS