[THREDDS #QGG-522175]: arguments for a jnlp

Hi again,

> The main failing in both is that in the CoverageDescription
> document the information in the
> "CoverageOffering/domainSet/spatialDomain/EnvelopeWithTimePeriod"
> element is simply a repeat of the contents of the
> "CoverageOffering/lonLatEnvelope" element. We should include an
> alternate "EnvelopeWithTimePeriod" element that describes the
> projection.

Actually, we do include a "gml:RectifiedGrid" that describes the layout of the
grid data. However, the extent of the description of the projection is given in
the "srsName" attribute which, from the same example from the earlier email, is
"EPSG:-3[Stereographic]". Not too useful.

I think the solution is to use a URL as the value of the "srsName" attribute
and have that URL point to a GML document that describes the projection.

Anyway, still not sure if any of this information will help with your client.

Ethan

Ticket ID: QGG-522175
Department: Support THREDDS