[THREDDS #QBD-593210]: FW: [thredds] 4.0 updates

Hi Randy and Martha,

re:
> Do you recommend we upgrade to TDS 4.0.5?

Since the announced alpha release does not have the updates needed
to serve the ensemble data you are most interested in, I would say
that it would be wiser to wait a bit.  I talked with Robb yesterday,
and testing is progressing on ensemble serving.  Hopefully, the
THREDDS guys will be able to announce the availability of a complete
4+ release later this week.

Ticket ID: QBD-593210
Department: Support THREDDS